Thursday 24 June 2010

DIARY: I'm back!

Eek! Its t minus 3 weeks until my holiday and as anticipated, those whale-esque bikini shots are beginning to haunt my thoughts! These past two months have been obscenely busy with my job (and slightly too food enriched!) and in turn I've managed to completely neglect my blog, amazing followers and the all important holiday diet. I don't know why, but I find dieting takes up a substantial amount of my brain power, so with not having any cranium space available this diet malarky has gone to pot!

So, over the next 3 weeks I intent to try every crazy diet possible and to hit the treadmill like a hamster in it's wheel in a last ditch attempt to drop some pre-holiday pounds. I've got some lovely products to review too, so expect them in the next couple of days!

Since I last posted, I've been away on a lovely girly break to Paris - my most favourite place in the world! Here's a lovely photo for you to enjoy whilst I formulate a plan to lose the excess pounds Paris kindly provided me with - cheers for that! Ham and cheese baguette, anyone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment